Friday, July 21, 2006

BBQ Time!

It's BBQ competition weekend again, this time in Vermont at the Harpoon Brewery. Me and the fellas will be vending pulled pork sandwiches as well as competing in both the BBQ and grilling contests.

I am entering my apricot braised pork chops in the grillinng event on Sunday and confidence is high. These are the same ones that I wanted to submit in New Hampshire, but couldn't because my wife had bronchitis and I had to skip it. That only means that I had at least four more practice attempts, so they are truly perfect.

I will post some pics on Monday, and maybe a recipe. Have a great weekend y'all!

Comments:
I don't want pics, I want a taste damnit! Good luck!
 
I make a tasty potato salad to go along with your barbecue.
 
Have fun this weekend, cook up a storm and best of luck!
 
good luck dude!

(now, you do know that beer consumption is the key to any great BBQ!)
 
Dang, how come I wasn't invited???
 
Ok how did it go? Did you win?
 
Well?
 
Seventh place out of 32, and I have the ribbon to prove it! I'll be back to posting tomorrow.
 
you make me wish i could eat pork...seriously.

hope the wife is okay darlin
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]