Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I didn't realize how long it has been since I've written anything on this blog until I saw the date on my last post. Needless to say, I've been busy.
- I have a job, and I love it. I am now a construction superintendent for a utility contractor. Granted, the title isn't as sexy as Senior Technician, but I have a much shorter commute, get paid the same amount, and my employer now pays all of my health and dental insurance premiums. Praise God!
- Another benefit of my new job: Heavy Equipment is Available! I used a skid steer to clear the front and back yards and will be hydroseeding them soon. Also, I finally demolished the incredibly dangerous deck that was attached to my house when we bought it. Now all I need is a couple of grand to build a new one.
- Baby Genevieve is due any day now! Momma and Jake had a nasty bout with the stomach flu last week, but they are better now and we are clear for launch!
- My side business is starting to pick up, just in time to have a new-born in the house. PERFECT TIMING!
- The Dems are a mess and I am loving every second of it! I hope Hill stays in it until November!
Anyway, More later...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]