Monday, December 03, 2007

Work Sucks


Yeah, I know, it sucks for mostly everyone. But it has really taken a huge chunk out of my life lately and I am a little bitter about it. I do have a week off at Christmas, though, so there is something to look forward to.


I am relieved that my beloved New York Jets managed to beat the winless Dolphins yesterday. If you are a Jets fan, you know that game scared the hell out of you.


I am saddened by the death of the great Evel Knievel. I remember watching him jump over, well, everything when I was a kid and I thought that he was the coolest guy alive. Not to mention that he had the greatest quote ever on the Jim Rome show a couple of years ago: When asked why he would jump the Snake River knowing that he had a 50/50 chance of crashing to his death, he replied "Do you know who the hell I am?"

I am ecstatic that I got to listen to the new Imus morning show today on my drive into work. He shouldn't have been fired in the first place and I am glad that he and the whole crew are back.
I am excited that Christmas is nearly here. Jake is pretty stoked too.
I am thankful that Oklahoma and Pitt won this weekend because the thought of a West Virginia v. Missouri National College Football Championship game was just way too painful to contemplate.

Comments:
my 5 year old was watching the tv and they had a thing on evel and he looks at me and asks how old he has to be to do those cool things? umm yeah ok....

GOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!
 
The best part of the quote from the Jungle was the indignation in his voice. But I have to disagree on the college football theory. I would have loved to see WV v. Mizzou in the national championship game for two reasons. Ohio State v. USC in the Rose Bowl for the real national title and to have SEC fans bitching and complaining for another year. I love it when those whiny bitches are pissed off.
 
I have an Evel Kinevel watch. Yeah, I'm totally gonna sell that shit on ebay.
 
I don't like Imus, not because of what he said but because he's a douchebag. It doesn't bother me that he's on the air, though. I don't have to listen.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]