Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blah!

My son has croup and I had whatever the adult equivelant of croup is. I was miserable for a few days, but now I am feeling much better. As for Jake, he is on some prescriptions and seems to be rounding the corner. I think that he will be fine by the weekend.

Of course he caught croup in the same place that he catches every cold; the church nursery. It seems like everytime that we put him in there he comes home with the sniffles. Some people just don't understand the concept of staying home when a child is sick. Not only for their benefit, but for the benefit of everyone else they may come in contact with.

I have decided to get into better shape. You see, I have what doctors might call a little bit of a weight problem. Anyway, I started today by having a salad for lunch. Granted it was a salad topped with cheese, bacon, fried chicken and blue cheese dressing, but it was a salad nonetheless. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

Comments:
The large pizza I ate last night contained all four of the basic food groups, so it must be healthy.
 
Hey! Salad is a start! I hope your son feels better soon.
 
Mmmm. Bacon.
 
Nothing like some ruffage to make you regular.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]