Monday, October 22, 2007

The answer is: Time and Money


The question is, of course,"What are two things that I never seem to have enough of?"

I know that I am not alone on this topic, but man, this is depressing. I remember when I was a young fella, I always seemed to have plenty of both. At least it seemed that way.

And when I think about it, I should have had much, much less.

I certainly make more money than I did when I was in my 20s, but I always seem to be broke these days. I used to make about $300 a week but I always had some cash in my pocket and all of my bills got paid. Now, the only thing in my pock is lint.

And I used to work two jobs while going to school full time, but I still had a social life and actually had time to go to the gym almost every day.

So what changed?

I think that I know.

I moved out of mom and dad's place, got married and had a child. These factors explain the lack of both money and time in my life.

Now I wouldn't trade my family for a few extra bucks and a little "me time", but I would think that there has to be a way to have it all. Right?

Well, got any suggestions?

Comments:
Kids really do make it tough to get to the gym. Free time is a thing of the past. Congrats on number two.
 
Ha ha Hahahahahahah

right. Like there's an answer.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]