Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Questions

Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don't have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

I've been interviewed by the greatness of Todd.

1.) If you were forced to live your life either fifty years in the past or fifty years in the future, which would you choose and why? Elvis, Sputnik, hot rods, the Edsel, Willie, Mickey and the Duke versus being a robot slave in a post-apocalyptic world? Definitely fifty years in the past.

2.) Is a New Englander's false sense of superiority something that he's born with, or is it taught over time? I think that it is something that is taught over time. Also, the further north that you travel, the worse it gets.

3.) Why is Alex Rodriquez such a mangina? I'm not entirely sure, but I guess that it has something to do with being friends with Derek Jeter and playing for the Yankees.

4.) If you had to eat one food item every day for the rest of your life, which would it be and why? A White House Special. It nails all four food groups in a convenient package. Plus, it taste like Jesus himself made it just for me.

5.) In your opinion, who is the most overrated band in the history of rock music? Without a doubt, it's Boston. They made all of three albums over ten years, and every song sounds exactly the same. And for some reason, classic rock stations treat them like royalty.


Comments:
Thanks for playing along. That sub sandwich looked great.
 
I think I may head on over to the White House today.

Jealous?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]