Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Soooo Much Going On...

This week is so filled with fun and excitement that I can hardly contain myself. We may have a couple of resolutions on the house issue, I am cleaning and repairing a pool, work is slamming, and I am going to compete in my first BBQ contest of the year this weekend. If you find yourself near Yardly, PA, stop by and have some ribs and beers with us!
Anyway, I will update everything later, but for now, here is a shameless picture of my adorable

son Jake.



Comments:
Dude, I'm first
 
HOLY MOLY watch out there is a cutie patootie driving
 
Don't blink too long before you know it he will be driving! Good Luck with the BBQ!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]