Friday, March 09, 2007

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...

In no particular order...

A good hockey fight.
A funky bass line.
The brush-back pitch.
Southern Cross.
General Tso's Chicken.
Rolling down the window on the "mile stretch", smelling and tasting the salt air, and knowing that I will be at my mom's house soon.
Watching my son sleep.
Key Lime Pie.
The E-Street Band.
Amstel Light.
Hearing Radar Love or LA Woman while I am driving on the highway.
When the bone falls out of the pork shoulder with no meat on it.
Understanding an obscure reference when no one else does.
Well-placed sarcasm.
John Wayne movies.
Sleeping in.
Back scratches from Mrs. Flounder.
Navy Bean Soup.
Having weekends off (from work, at least).
Red Sox Nation.
The word vigorously.
Ubie when she's got her Irish up, Brooke when she is amazed by her students, and Todd pretty much all the time.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Comments:
All good, thank you
have nice wkend
 
Nice list. You and my brother are the only conservatives who like me.
 
Oooooooooh... love the new looky looky!
 
It's all shiny and new here! I love it.

And can I just say "awwwwwwwwww." That's very sweet. Also thank you for the idea of my next post. I'm fresh out of brain cells.
 
Oh! And Radar Love!!! Yes yes yes!!!
 
For some reason, I thought you said Seven Bridges Road.

Now that song is stuck in my head.
 
i love random list.

the place is very green! and leaves me longing for a flamming rum punch... look lively my good man!
 
David - Thanks for stopping by.

Todd - I find it hard to believe that there is anyone who doesn't like you.

Eve - Thanks babe. It was getting a little dull around here.

Brooke - Every time I hear Radar Love, I immediately have a set of imaginary drumsticks in my hands and start pounding the steering wheel.

friends of mcdougal - Now Seven Bridges Road is stuck in my head!

mgc - The green had to go. I was way over the top. Now it's just garnet and gold like my beloved Seminoles.
 
E Street Band...you are DEF from NJ.

We have so much in common. Including back scratches from Mrs. Flounder ;).

Love the new look...
 
what's up, brutha?

i dig the new layout and apologize for not flinging liberal poop at you for a while.

seriously, though, the e street band? you may as well like the bay city rollers.

hugs and mittens,

lord f
 
Thank you for spelling y'all correctly.
 
Go Sox!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]