Monday, January 15, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

I read this morning that two of Saddam’s henchmen were hanged today, and that one of their heads was severed by the noose. I immediately thought that he must have been a fat guy, but then I looked a picture of him and discovered that, though kind of plump, he wasn’t really fat. I’m sure that if I were hanged, the rope would act like a slingshot and toss my melon into orbit like Sputnik!

We had our open house yesterday and 5 couples came by to check out the place. Our realtor was encouraging, but didn’t want us to get our hopes up. She is also showing the place tomorrow afternoon, so maybe we will have some offers soon.

Also yesterday, the stinking Patriots beat the Chargers and now advance to the AFC Championship game against the Colts. I am praying for a Colts win next week as all of my friends up here like that Pats, know I am a Jets fan, and will bust my balls mercilessly if they win another Superbowl.

If the Saints and Colts make it to the Superbowl (as I am now predicting), for which team will Archie Manning be cheering? He played for the Saints for 10 years and makes his home in LA, but his son plays for the Colts. Hmmm.

My sister finally got around to taking down her Christmas decorations this past weekend. Needless to say, I am greatly disappointed in her.

Congrats to the Big Boned BBQ team, taking home fourth-place trophies for ribs and pork shoulder at the first annual Winter Sizzler in Lincoln, NH. I was there with you guys in spirit and I’m sorry that my chili recipe killed your chances of taking home a reserve grand champion trophy and check.

I have been drinking so much coffee lately that my urine smells like the inside of a Dunkin Donuts. Hey, I have to stay awake somehow!

Does anyone really think that the American people will elect someone to the Presidency named Barack Hussein Obama? That will happen right after we get a Pope Muhammad I.

Comments:
Someone needs to check the Patriots locker room! I swear they are on something!! Damn them!!
 
The realtor game is soo stressful. I feel for you. It will be worth it in the end.
 
Those were some good games this weekend. Too bad my team lost. My team sure did have their chances, but they have no reason to hang their head as the game was damn fun to watch.
 
Cinderella - You have no idea how tough it is to live here among these obnoxious fans. They're brutal.

Leigh - Thanks honey. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

Egan - I didn't watch five minutes of any game because I was working on the house. I wanted Seattle to win b/c the bears are a fraud. They'll be exposed this week.
 
A Colts fan out east? Sweet! Go Colts! (I know technically, you're not a fan. But anyone rooting against the Pats is a fan in my book.)
 
Go PATS!!!

Who you callin' a slacker by the way?
 
Never count Tom Brady out. He's the all-American boy. Your only hope is for him to get traded to the Jets.
 
As someone who works in real estate, I agree to not get your hopes up. AND that the people you least expect to buy your house will.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE dunkin donuts. I can't have caffeine for a month, and I am suicidal. I am going to drink a gallon of DD coffee when I can....
 
Arthur - I really just hate the Patriots, and I think this might finally be Manning's year.

Mac - Go Pats, and take the Bruins and Celtics with ya!

Brooke - Tom Brady is the Antichrist. Repent now woman!

Blonde - We had a great showing yesterday, according to my realtor. We'll see what happens. Oh, and don't expect to see a DD in Texas either.
 
the reason the pop off is that they give them too much slack and drop them from 20 feet in the air. if only they could be dropped two at a time, we could get this over with quicker.

i am sick to death of the pats! please somebody them for a change.
go colts!!!

good luck with the hose sale.
 
heads.... damn my proof reading! HEADS pop off...heads!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]