Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Lately things have been a little hectic around the Delta House for 'ol Flounder. Last week I worked 10 hours of OT that will really help out the budget, but it kind of kicked my ass. My normal 40 hour work week is a bit misleading in the first place. I work from 7am to 4pm, and have an hour commute each way every day making my work day 6am to 5pm. Add in some OT and I never got home before 8pm last week. In fact, one night I got home at 10:15!

So of course all I did this weekend was lay around and sleep. NOT!

Saturday was yard work day and dinner with the fellas at Marchetti's. I only mention the dinner because we had the Famous King Cut of Prime Rib. It's pre-cooked weight is 64oz, and there were no doggie bags taken from our table. The video below looks a lot like me that night.

Anyway, this week looks a little less crazy so I should be able to post a little more.

*****Isn't it ironic that this is my 96th post?


Comments:
i think i gained weight simply watching this.... thanks i needed that!
 
you know, I'm trying to stick to a budget.......it's not really all that fun
 
mgc - It nearly killed me.

KJ - I have been on a budget for a couple of months and I am so not used to eating a lot right now. The Prime Rib nearly did me in.

Greta - I've been hiding from you.
 
The Great Outdoors is an unrecognized masterpiece.

What did he say? I think he said, "Faster! Faster!"
 
64 ounces of red meat.

Holy frigging artery!

And you lived to tell?

I'm impressed.
 
I'm headed home tomorrow for a long weekend. I'll be home around 4 - I'll be eating Robert's wings around 5.
 
Mac - I did have desert, so you can have a hat.

Ubie - It is another underappreciated movie by John Candy.

NG - I'll probably won't make it to 50, but oh, the fun I'll have along the way.

Brooke - I'd say I'm jealous, but my parents are coming up and bringing White House subs, and I am smoking up some wings tomorrow.

Edee - I didn't think that they took anything off youtube.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]