Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thoughts


Comments:
Tipping has gotten out of hand. I went into a beer and wine store and they had a tip jar. That would be like tipping at a grocery store.

Please send some of your heat my way. I want heat.

The fleas love heat. It is a very bad year for fleas. I use advantage or the program I swear by it.

What a cuttie!

Have a good day!
 
I'm pretty sure that I had something to say, but once I saw that picture...I totally forgot what I was going to say. I have tears in my eyes..I'm serious...I'm such a freak.

I'm kind of worrid about the Sox with Varitek, Nixon, Well, Clement and such on the disabled list, but I am keeping my chin up.
 
Wait, he's old enough for the exersaucer now?

Wasn't he just born? He's a strong little guy!

As for fleas, I have no advice. They didn't get in your carpet, did they? Because that's a pain in the ass.

It's the tropical heat, I tell you. I half expect to see a monkey swing through my backyard every morning.
 
Leigh - I'm no Mr. Pink, but there has to be a line somewhere. Next thing you know, we'll be tipping the mailman!

Mac - I miss your posts. As for the Sox, Wells will be fine, Pena is filling in well for Nixon, they are going to Javy Lopez to replace Tek, and they are better off without Clement. Don't be shocked if Roger Clemens finds his way back to Boston before the end of the year.

Ubie - Yes, he is that big. I'm quite sure that there is a second job in my future to feed him too.

PK - Angelo and the morning crew on WIP have really been letting the Phils have it lately, and deservedly so. Have fun in OC!
 
yeaahhh, there's a problem with your TPS report. did you get the memmo?

never tip dognut people they clog arteries.

handsome lad! well done.
 
I saw a tip jar at a food stand in the mall. C'mon now.

Frontline always worked for me.

Beer is good. very good.
 
Blah blah blah...look how cute that kid is!!!!!
 
that picture just makes me so happy...now i expect a pic at least once a week..with NO EFFIN EXCUSES!!!!
 
Oh sure..........now you go to the Jersey Shore :)

Precious
 
I'll swap you the heat for the cold and wet weather we're having here!
 
mgc - Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays

TG - Frontline just ain't getting it done. It kills fleas, but it doesn't repel fleas, so they still get on and bite the dog, then die.

Brooke - Like I've said before, you just know that he has a good looking mama!

Greta - Ok, OK! I'll do it already!

KJ - Next summer, I will meet you and Brooke down there for a bucket of rocks on the deck of the Greenie. I know that you may not know what that means, but trust me, you'll love it!

CB - I'll take it!
 
Baby, all you gotta do is go to http://thecakemonster.blogspot.com and you can read my posts. I had to move. AGAIN. I swear it's the last time.
 
Hi Jakey!!!
 
Make sure you take pictures at the Lion's Club fundraiser!!
 
OMGGGGG You made a beautiful baby!! Soooo cute!!
 
you know? whenever i get take-out the people always stare at me while i fill out the credit card slip, like i'm supposed to fill in the tip area, and i walk away feeling like a cheap fucker for not giving them a tip for taking my food from the kitchen to the cashier.

uch!

and he really really is adorable. god, his eyes are gorgeous!
 
Feel free to ad me to your links :).

Where in Jersey were you?

Your son is gorgeous...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]