Friday, August 25, 2006

Stolen Meme

I ripped this from the lovely Nowhere Girl.

1. Who was your first prom date? Bobbie P., the cutest of the triplets. Her father is a man for whom I truly feel sorry. He had nine daughters; the trips, two sets of twins and two singles. Five pregnancies, nine girls, no boys.

Now I know why he was a high school football referee.

2. Who was your first roommate(s)? Brian H. He was my roommate in college. First day of classes, I'm brushing my teeth and I notice him looking at me. I said good morning, and he didn't reply, so I figured that he was pissed about me drinking his beer or something. Nope. The freak slept with HIS EYES OPEN! I don't care who you are, that's just weird.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? Budweiser pounders. I was a sophomore at a Halloween party and drank every one of them and proceeded to stare a hottie all night long. Can you say "stalker"?

4. What was your first job? The same as every little boy used to have. I delivered the Atlantic City Press.

5. What was your first car? A 1979 Ford Granada.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? My grandpa passed away when I was in 6th grade. For some reason, I'm still bothered by it.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I went away to college when I was 18.8.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Tomassini. She had already had both of my sisters in her class, so she knew trouble was coming when she saw me.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? The Bahamas with Joey Smith. It was winter 1987 and we had cabin fever.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? My parents were pretty cool, so I never had to sneak out.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Josh T. He moved away when I was 12 and I haven't seen him since.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Room 929, Kellum Hall on the Florida State campus.

13. Who's the first person you call when you have a bad day? My wife

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? I was the best man in Allen & Kelly's wedding. Quick story, the bride's grandmother had a nurse who was a temp for her normal nurse. This woman got really wasted and, ready for this, STOLE THE LIMO. I really need to post about that some day.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Take a squeej.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Police, 1983 at the Atlantic City Convention center. It was their last tour before they broke up

17. First tattoo or piercing? Left ear, 1988. I got a second one there right before I left for college. Sorry, no ink.

18. First celebrity crush? Linda "Wonder Woman" Carter, of course, firmly establishing me as a boob man.

19. Age of first kiss? First real kiss was at Junior Prom, so I guess that I was 16.

20. First crush? Fifth grade, Michelle G. I almost shit my pants when she asked me to dance at the our school dance. I actually had a date with her on 3/28/92. I was late for it because I was watching this. No regrets, though.

21. First time you did drugs? Freshman year of college, I smoked pot. It really never did anything for me, so I rarely did it.

Comments:
NG - I am kind of like a savant when it comes to numbers. I can still remember classroom numers from high school!
 
budweiser? ohh hunny! say it ain't so!
 
I am very impressed with this list. I can't believe you can remember all of this stuff. I have been sitting here for the last 10 minutes just trying to remember my first grade teacher.
 
I love your stories and I imagine you could expand on each one of those for a new post.
 
I really want to hear about the stolen limo
 
E - Trust me, I don't drink that crap any more. It's all about the green bottles now.

Leigh - I have an incredible memory for the most irrelevant information, yet I am sure that I will forget my son's birthday. WTF?

Mac - I have soooo many stories in my head. If only I had the time and inclination to actually write them down.

KJ - I really may need to post on that soon. It's a great story.
 
heiney of heineken?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]