Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've got nothing...

The band Supernova, the bastard child of Tommy Lee and CBS television, will be performing here in Hartford in January. Though they haven't revealed exactly who will be fronting the band, the promoters still have the audacity to charge $45 for tickets. For only $7 more, I can go see The Who!

So what do you do if you are flying with your mother to Turkey, the Department of Homeland Security wants to check your bags, and you have a penis pump stowed in there? Make something up, quick! Freaking genius.

My company has a ton of "motivational" artwork around our office, and I was thinking of sneaking in a few of these bad boys. What do you think?

Is it better to be blissfully ignorant or depressingly realistic? Considering that I just completed putting together the Flounder household budget, I'll say the former.

The 2006 Red Sox are officially dead. Not even Big Papi can save them now. Thank God it's football season.

And speaking of football season, here are my predictions for the 2006 seasons. The college National Championship Game will feature Florida State and Ohio State, with the Noles winning it all. In the pros, look for the Bengals and Eagles in the Super Bowl, with the birds finally winning something for the utterly-depressing city of Philadelphia.

I had a yard sale last weekend and made nearly $300. I also had a thief come and steal four little crafty stamps that my wife was selling for .50/each. I just know that it was one of those blue-hairs that were choking down unfiltered smokes and haggling with me on a $150 mirror that I was selling for $15.

I'll be out of pocket tomorrow, but I may post about the stolen limo Thursday or Friday. Stay tuned….

Comments:
WOO HOO BENGALS!!!!

*waits for limo story*
 
I can't believe that someone would steal from a yardsale.
 
Absolutely love those "motivational" posters...too bad I can't put them up in my classroom! LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]