Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Friday


Comments:
Damn!
 
Yeah, I'll never understand the whole..."I'm not the guy you hate, so vote for me" platform. I don't know anything about you, dumbass...so why should I vote for you? I don't care about the stuff you think X politician did wrong...how are you gonna do it better and just WHAT are you gonna do.

I'm not an ignorant person and that kind of platform makes me feel like the politician thinks I'm ignorant.

Anyway, if you think moving closer to church will make you happier...I say do it. What have you got to lose?
 
"Vote for me because I am not the guy you hate!" Is that what politics have come to?

this is exactly what politics has become. if you are a person with conviction and character, you are chastized for standing up for what you believe. if you are better at bashing the other and throw enough money around, you too can become a politician with out a platform. besides, and most importantly, the democratic party, as a whole, has no platform, so why should their senators have one?
 
I don't think he killed her........

I think he thinks he did but.......just plain crazy.

Hi
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]