Friday, July 28, 2006

Hectic Week

This week has been so crazy that I haven't had five minutes to post a damn thing. In short, last weekend was great. There was lots of free beer flowing at Harpoon, and we made some damn good food. The porkchop that I made took 7th place out of 32 and earned a ribbon, though I feel like we got screwed by a judge yet again. Five of the judges gave it a great score with nothing lower than a 7 in any of the three categories. One even gave it a perfect score of "9" across the board, the only perfect score for porkchops. But that last judge gave it "5" across the board, so we finished 7th.

Anyway, I will probably post a little more about it next week when I have time. Or not. Have a great weekend!

Comments:
good deal on 7th...man yo take this serious don't you?
 
Ooh ooh.. will you be on the food network at all? I love watching those BBQ competitions on tv.
 
Greta - I take pig very seriously.

Burr-ee-toe - We might be some day, but we did compete against a guy who was on the All-Star BBQ Challenge on OLN, Myron Mixon. He killed us at BBQ, we whooped him at grilling!
 
damn i,m hungry!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]