Friday, June 02, 2006

Fired Up Friday, Part Troi

Ok, so this is going to be a weekly thing. I figure that something will inevitably piss me off at least once a week, so this is as a good time and place to bitch about it as any.

Robert Kosilek wants to have a sex change operation.

His therapist, who is treating him for gender identity disorder, says that he will commit suicide if he is unable to complete the transformation into a woman. The 57-year old man has already received psychotherapy, female hormone treatments and laser hair removal.

All of this, so far, has been at the expense of Massachusetts taxpayers.

You see, Robert, who prefers to be called "Michelle", was sentenced to life in prison without parole for murdering his wife by wrapping a wire around her neck and strangling her.

He already won his initial 2002 lawsuit where he claimed that the department of corrections was violating his civil rights and subjecting him to cruel and unusual punishment by refusing to provide treatment for his gender-identity disorder. That is why he was able to get the hormones and hair removal.

Laser hair removal? Hormone treatments? Gender reassignment surgery? Try getting your HMO to pay for those little numbers!

But some federal judge was more than happy to let hard-working, tax-paying Americans pick up the tab for a convicted murderer.

So if he wins his case and has this surgery, would he be transferred to a women's prison? And if he wins, then doesn't that just provide incentive for any transtestical that wants the surgery to commit a felony and have the state pick up the tab? Shouldn't the role of the department of corrections be to discourage crime?

Ugggh!

**Of course, there are pictures of shim, but blogger sucks and won't let me upload them.

***In an unrelated note, I got fucked at the drive-thru again this morning. I knew it was coming when I told the girl my order and she replied with "Que?" I ordered the double croisandwich with bacon and sausage, which she initially thought was double sausage, and then I actually received ham and sausage. To make matters worse, I paid the girl at the window, she closed the window, came back almost two minutes later and asked if I needed anything else.

"Uh, yeah. How about giving me the food that I just paid you for?"

Dumbass!

Comments:
Amazing that he wants to be a woman considering the enormous brass balls he has.

I've always believed that convicts should have to pay their own way in prison. They should even have to pay for their own executions.
 
You're lucky I wasn't working that window. I would've given you some high fiber cereal with skim milk. And a multivitamin.

I can't stop mothering.

Also, what the hell is going on in Massachusetts?
 
BV - Make sure that you get an extra-long schlong. Chicks dig that!

Brooke - I always knew that you were a conservative at heart.

Greta - I think that prison should be more like that camp that the sheriff set up in Arizona.

Ubie - That would have made me get back in the car, drike back to the BK and ring your uberneck. As for MA, one word: LIBERALS.
 
I've heard that about chicks. Big schlongs just get you further in life.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]