Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I've got questions people...

One of these days I'll get back to a real post, but for now, I have a few questions. Feel free to comment...

Why does one medium sized load of baby clothes produce more lint in the dryer than 5 large loads of my clothes?

And while I'm on the subject, why did my sons NY Jets jersey with its iron-on letters and numbers cost more than my Jets jersey with stitched-on letters and numbers?

Why have oil prices risen only risen 28% over the last year ($57/barrel to $73), but gasoline prices have increased by nearly 70% ($1.77/gal to $3.00)?

Why has Volkswagen gone from those cool Un-Pimp Ze Auto commercials to the ones that nearly give me a heart attack?


Does anyone really think that Barry Bonds didn't take steroids and human growth hormones? (Just look at that melon. It's like Sputnik.)

Isn't $400 a little pricey for a softball bat?

Just how long will it take for a little "prison justice" to be inflicted on Zacarias Moussaoui?

What is it with the Kennedys and driving cars?

Whatever happened to customer service in this country?

Comments:
I don't think there is any customer service in this country. It is far and between.
 
Customer service? What the hell is that? I think I remember hearing something about it in the 80's
 
umm babies clothes are way more expensive because why you ask...awwww i'll spend that for my baby boy cause he is so cute i'll spend that kind of money on him...just like me...i refuse to spend a bunch of money on me some tennis shoes but dammit i will spend 50 bucks on my 2 and 3 year old a pair...it's crazy

Customer Service..puhleeze

Barry Bonds....don't get me started..if he hasn't taken that i'm not a size D boobs
 
Those are some really great questions Flounder. What I want to know is: Do people still really believe we landed on the moon? Really?
 
Sonya - I called Charter cable last Friday because my DVR receiver quit working. They finally came out yesterday to replace it. I called them at least six times and went through 5 minutes of voice prompts each time. GRRRRRR!

Twisted - I think that the customer service that I expect has moved to India.

Greta - I'll do anything for my son, but they are both made by Reebok and mine is much larger and of far better quality. So why is his more expensive? BTW - I love it when you reference your big 'ol titties!

BV - Not only did we land on the moon, but I am blogging from our outpost that we built there.
 
Amen to the VW commercials...I loooved the "unpimp your ride", but these new ones freak me the hell out too!
 
Waaazuuuup in tha Delta house!!!!!


Interesting thoughts to ponder - love the comparison on gas and oil - My simple 2 cents??....fuggers are money hungry bitchez!!!

:p
 
Sweet! What's it like?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]