Friday, April 21, 2006

Things That You Didn't Know About Flounder...

Here is a little weekend humor for you...

Things that you didn't know about Flounder:

Flounder wasn't born, he was unleashed.

On a high school math test, Flounder put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Flounder solves all his problems with Violence.

The truth may hurt, but it doesn't hurt as much as Flounder.

Superman wears Flounder pajamas.

If Rosa Parks was in Flounder's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Flounder".

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Flounder jumps out.

Flounder once arm wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.

People with amnesia still remember Flounder.

When Flounder was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Flounder once double teamed a girl.. by himself.

If Flounder lived next door to Kramer, Kramer would knock before entering.

You can lead a horse to water. Flounder can make him drink.

Sun Tzu once wrote, "If your enemy is weaker, conquer him. If he is stronger, join him. If he is Flounder, you're fucking dead."


Have a great weekend!

Comments:
Thanks for that insight!!!

Have a good weekend?
 
Um, okay. There's a point to this post right?
 
Apparently that is the message. I guess I have been warned.
 
You have all been warned.
 
I think it's time to get out the zamboni.
 
Can we run Flounder over with it, or will that just destroy the Zamboni...I accidentally posted with my old username and password the first time. Oopps!
 
A Zamboni once ran me over, and now it can only resurface a birdbath.
 
Yaaay, Brooke's back!

Now I'm all soft and vulnerable.
 
It's like rubbing your soft little underbelly and watching you kick your leg.
 
That's hot. I'm strangely sedate now.

You should see the carnage that I left over at Egan's blog.
 
Someone give this man a traquilizer...he needs one.
 
When forced to fess up, Flounder admits to being a rabid Oiler fan.

Go Oil!!! Trounce those upstart Red Wings!
 
I have that effect on people. Now go over to Egan's and say you're sorry, my pet.
 
I'll kick both your butts. Don't think I won't!
 
Flounder, are you scared of Brooke?
 
I am terrified. Horrified. Stupified.
 
hehehe
 
So how are moms and B1 doing? Are you back in FL?
 
You wear Superman PJs??
 
These were great.

How was your weekend?
 
What's up with the Flyers? They're playing Buffalo for heaven's sake! Bobby Clarke (or someone) is gonna have to kick some bums.
 
I thought the woman's hormones were supose to flare up after pregnancy with the odd things, not the man's.
 
Where is Part 5? Bring it yo!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]