Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baby Jake


Thank God he looks like his mother.

Comments:
No Oilers tattoo? No Flyers tattoo? What's with that?

Aside from that, he looks like he has the right attitude for dealing with the world. I wish that was me. Just chillin', as they say.
 
Welcome baby Jake!
 
Bill - The Flyer's tat is on his butt, not his face. This was a rare moment of peace out of the little guy I assure you.

CB - May his eyes perve the land down under one day!
 
adorable, congrats.
 
Oh, how sweet! Congrats! Is mom and baby doing well?
 
Damn, that's an adorable kid. Jake looks just like you.
 
Awwwww! Awesome! A Baby Flounder! :) Hope Mom is doing A-ok! :D
 
hes so cute :-) Congrats
 
Oh MY GAWD he is sooo beautiful..I bet you're the proudest papa around...congratulations to the both of you on a job well done....
 
Hope you, mommy and Jake have a great weekend!
 
sweet angel baby.
welcome.
 
There's absolutely nothing more beautiful than a new mother and baby.

Congratulations on landing the most important job in the world.
 
congratulations - beautiful!
 
I love my two girls, but I would've like to have a little boy, too.

My body won't cooperate, so I will have to love other people's little boys instead. Like little Jake, there. Congratulations! And take care of them both!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]