Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Sensitive Redneck

Three Rednecks were working on the BellSouth tower - Steve, Bruce and Jed. Steve falls off and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and tell his wife."

Jed says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser. Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Jed?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Jed replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?"

"Well, not exactly", Jed says. "When she answered the door, I said to her, 'You must be Steve's widow'." She said, "No, I'm not a widow." And I said, "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are".

Sorry folks, I've still got nothing to offer.

Comments:
Flounder- It beats the hell out of nothing at all.
Not by much but it does.
 
Flounder - since we were discussing your old mullet earlier today, I thought I'd let you know that EE and I are going to have an 80's/90's theme next week. M&T will be 80's pics, W is a wild card type of day and Th & F will be 90's pics. So it is a good opportunity to post them if you can dig them out this weekend. BTW, if you let me know I'll keep up in my post to a link to all the ridiculious 80's 90's pics.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]