Friday, February 17, 2006

Nuff Said...


Comments:
Personally, I'll pass on both thank you.
 
Bill - I'd rather go to McDonald's with OJ.
 
Duuuude! I got this from a professor at work the other day lol - ya posted it before me :p
 
I'd rather blog!
 
hahaha! Have you seen the new Dick Cheney costume? I saw it on the news - I think they have it in NYC at a costume shop...it is hilarious!
 
LOL!!! That was good!
 
Hmmm, I don't know. Think that Ted is my DREAM DATE compared to the Dickster!
 
btw ... on a different topic ... I'm beginning to think these Olympics may be the end of nationalism. My favourite events seem to be the ones where the favoured teams lose.
 
I'm with Chicky.
 
Thats funny
 
whatever
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]